Secondary care safety information
Information for hospital staff
Advice for secondary care clinicians about training for PRINCIPLE Trial participants
If you are caring for a patient enrolled in the PRINCIPLE trial who is taking a study medication, please be aware that
- They should only continue the study medication if you judge it is clinically safe to do so: treatment decisions, including study medications, remain the responsibility of the clinical team.
- We will continue to follow up PRINCIPLE trial participants until 28 days after trial entry.
- We are working in partnership with RECOVERY and RECOVERY-RS Trials.
Details regarding the possibility of recruitment into these trials can be found here.
- Patient Information Sheet
- Pictorial Patient Information Sheet
- PIS Appendices
- Pregnant Partner PIS
- Information for Participants
- Privacy Notice
- Consent Form
- Pregnancy Test Instructions
- Pregnant Partner GP Letter
- Pregnant Partner Informed Consent Form
- IMP Return Slip
- IMP Return Letter
- Text Message IMP Reminder
- Translated Participant Information Sheets