This information is for healthcare professionals only. If you are interested in joining PRINCIPLE, find out more about the trial here.
Secondary care safety information
Information for hospital staff
Advice for secondary care clinicians about training for PRINCIPLE Trial participants
If you are caring for a patient enrolled in the PRINCIPLE trial who is taking a study medication, please be aware that
- They should only continue the study medication if you judge it is clinically safe to do so: treatment decisions, including study medications, remain the responsibility of the clinical team.
- We will continue to follow up PRINCIPLE trial participants until 28 days after trial entry.
- We are working in partnership with RECOVERY and RECOVERY-RS Trials.
Details regarding the possibility of recruitment into these trials can be found here.
Training for Ambulatory Care
3 MB, Microsoft Office - Presentation
For information about how Ambulatory Care can help identify potential participants for PRINCIPLE, please download these slides.
Resources to help you signpost patients to PRINCIPLE
- PRINCIPLE Patient Recruitment Poster
- Social Media Template
- Text Message Template
- Email Template
- Website Advert Template
- Introductory Letter
- Patient Recruitment Letter
If you are promoting the trial on social media, please use #PRINCIPLETrial hashtag
- Patient Information Sheet
- Pictorial Patient Information Sheet
- PIS Appendices
- Pregnant Partner PIS
- Information for Participants
- Privacy Notice
- Consent Form
- Pregnancy Test Instructions
- Pregnant Partner GP Letter
- Pregnant Partner Informed Consent Form
- IMP Return Slip
- IMP Return Letter
- Text Message IMP Reminder
- Translated Participant Information Sheets